1. This weekend was the Library of Congress National Bookfest. We manage character photo lines for the PBS characters. It's one of the few days I'm in DC and I don't see much more than the inside of a tent and lots of sweaty actors and equally sweaty costumes.
2. It was hot. 93 degrees in September. Thank the gods for portables a/c units.
3. I have an agreement with a local reenactment store to create custom 18th century pieces for their customers. I need to touch base with them on this.
4. My sister and her daughter moved to Columbus for school. I've forgotten how much energy little kids have.
5. We went to O-ren on Labor Day. Probably the only day we get to go this year. Jeff had people interested in custom work. Now if only they would contact him
6. Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog the full length musical production is postponed to December. We are now currently fundraising to the the theatre up and running to be able to put on the show.
7. This involves a cabaret-style show revue in October.
8. One of our cats most likely has cancer. We took her in for what we hoped was just a reoccurance of a bladder infection. We're waiting for a biopsy to confirm.